Thread: Undo feature while building a graph

Advanced Tuner

Undo feature while building a graph

Can we get an "Undo Last" feature in the graph section. I found the undo all button and well....... That sucked. I was copying labels from the editor row axis and when pasting, it was pulling 10 decimal places, went to "undo" what I had pasted so, I could manually enter the values and it erased all my data in the graph I was building. Scrolled over the button and realized it was "undo all".

Leads to my next question, should we be able to copy the axis from the editor to our graphs without it altering the number? Or are we going to have to manually input our axis values everytime?
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

It shouldn't be altering the numbers, though it may be showing more decimal places than what you're seeing in the Editor

If you right click inside a table in editor you can go to Column Axis or Row Axis and copy labels. Then paste into the graph you're making in Scanner and that should be all you have to do to get axis value setup to match your tune
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    It shouldn't be altering the numbers, though it may be showing more decimal places than what you're seeing in the Editor

If you right click inside a table in editor you can go to Column Axis or Row Axis and copy labels. Then paste into the graph you're making in Scanner and that should be all you have to do to get axis value setup to match your tune
    I see. I was clicking on the axis i wanted then copying from that table. Thanks!
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8