Thread: Help with Chart PID list vs Channels PID list Coyote

Help with Chart PID list vs Channels PID list Coyote

I want to log ALL available spark timing PID's as I study Coyote spark control, Total Knock Retard is one in particular that I'm having trouble logging.

I see PID's available in the Chart menu (like Total Knock Retard) but they don't show up in the Channels PID menu? And I can't log them.
    How do I get those PID's like Total Knock Retard to log?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2019 C7 Stingray M7 - long tube headers, 6.30/6.22 226/238 cam, supporting stuff, DOD and VVT delete.
    Stock everything else

They are not supported by your PCM/OS. Click the gear with the green check in your Parameter Selector window and it will display only the Channels supported by your set up.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    They are not supported by your PCM/OS. Click the gear with the green check in your Parameter Selector window and it will display only the Channels supported by your set up.

Ed M
    Ok, I see that, thanks man.
    Can I assume the PID's that show up in the Chart PID selection window are an all inclusive list, regardless of whether they are supported by my ECU, unlike the Channels PID list (accessed by the green checked gear)?
    2019 C7 Stingray M7 - long tube headers, 6.30/6.22 226/238 cam, supporting stuff, DOD and VVT delete.
    Stock everything else

Quote Originally Posted by GapRider View Post
    Ok, I see that, thanks man.
    Can I assume the PID's that show up in the Chart PID selection window are an all inclusive list, regardless of whether they are supported by my ECU, unlike the Channels PID list (accessed by the green checked gear)?
    The Chart Parameter select is going to take you to the same Parameter Selector window so the gear/check icon still applies.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    The Chart Parameter select is going to take you to the same Parameter Selector window so the gear/check icon still applies.

Ed M
    I'm not seeing that, my Chart Parameter select window shows parameters that don't show up in my Channel Parameter select window. See the two parameter select window jpg's in my first post, that's what' confusing me.
    Stock everything else

The channel selector window will show you everything available for your ECM/OS. Ones already being logged will show up in green

The parameter selector window in charts/graphs/gauges has the gear w/green check icon where you can filter out things that can't be used based on your current channel list

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    The channel selector window will show you everything available for your ECM/OS. Ones already being logged will show up in green

The parameter selector window in charts/graphs/gauges has the gear w/green check icon where you can filter out things that can't be used based on your current channel list
    Awesome, that's what I was overlooking, thanks bro!
    Stock everything else