Thread: 2015-2016 mustang ghost tune

2015-2016 mustang ghost tune

any one have a file with this setup properly and working correctly as it is slightly different then the older coyote stuff. or a write up on how to achieve this..

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike@majesticmotorsports View Post
    any one have a file with this setup properly and working correctly as it is slightly different then the older coyote stuff. or a write up on how to achieve this..
    EVC mapped point 1=40
    Evc mapped point 2=40
    IVO mapped point 1=-60
    IVO mapped point 2=-60

Idle speed(s) 825

RPM error from desired to begin idle control (not sure of ID in HPT)= 300

Min mph for idle= 0 (Not sure of ID in hpt)

You can play with VCT delay also if you want it to come in faster/later from startup.

These are just numbers to get you started, but its a good start. I use different software so my setup is different. Like I said this should get you started. you can play with the IVO/EVC/idle speed to get the sound you want.

Youll also have to dial in your fuel trims (I'm sure you know this also)
    Last edited by Dolsvt00; 02-18-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Dolsvt00,
    are these the complete steps to setup ghost cams on 2015+ GT/SHELBY GT350? Any updates would be awesome...

thanks..

Tuner in Training
    Did you have an issue with the mapped points jumping all over? Made some change and it would stay is 1-2 but then jump all over and get a little rough.

Potential Tuner
    Bump for the 15+ gt350

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sbush265 View Post
    Did you have an issue with the mapped points jumping all over? Made some change and it would stay is 1-2 but then jump all over and get a little rough.
    Other than needing to work on the fuel trims a little more here is my tune file for 2015 gt.
    seans-GhostCam2.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    How does it run Sean ? You told me it worked out but curious to how you liked it .

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    How does it run Sean ? You told me it worked out but curious to how you liked it .
    I really like it. It's something fun to throw on for car meet ups but daily I still use my other tune. Thank you for helping me find the tables I was missing.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sbush265 View Post
    I really like it. It's something fun to throw on for car meet ups but daily I still use my other tune. Thank you for helping me find the tables I was missing.
    Hello friend, I have the same question, which tables did you change to get the satisfactory result? If you can help me, I appreciate it