Thread: MAF Tuning Histogram Setup 3.0

Tuner

MAF Tuning Histogram Setup 3.0

Getting ready to start MAF tuning, had the cfg for the old suite and it will not load correctly in 3.0. Found another how-to for the old version http://wot-tech.com/pdf/Setting%20up...F%20tuning.pdf but can't follow the steps exactly and figure out how to load the graph in 3.0. Engine is a gen III if that matters for setting this up.

Tuner in Training
    im on the same boat hope someone chimes in on this

I'm putting together a how to with screenshots to show you what to do. If the day job isn't crazy tomorrow I should be able to get it posted tomorrow.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    I'm putting together a how to with screenshots to show you what to do. If the day job isn't crazy tomorrow I should be able to get it posted tomorrow.
    THANKS im in need--where will the how to be posted?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Awesome! If you could post a link once done in this thread it would be appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by XDR View Post
    Awesome! If you could post a link once done in this thread it would be appreciated.
    There is a sticky at the top of this sub forum with his how-to files. They are well written and have good large images.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gofastwclass View Post
    There is a sticky at the top of this sub forum with his how-to files. They are well written and have good large images.
    Not for MAF tuning for 3.0.. However here is a how-to that is now posted http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...-tuning-in-3-0