Thread: 15 Challenger with Diablo ECM

15 Challenger with Diablo ECM

This may have been answered in a post but not able to find. Are we able to use a diablo unlocked PCM with Hp tuners. Downloaded it and said invalid I believe.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Post the file or send it to support...
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    sorry to ask but what happend on this issue ...a costumer is bring in a 2016 ram hemi and a diablo unlocked pcm tomorrow ...any trouble working on those??
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by dlc_racing View Post
    sorry to ask but what happend on this issue ...a costumer is bring in a 2016 ram hemi and a diablo unlocked pcm tomorrow ...any trouble working on those??
    Email the file to support.

Tuner in Training
    Is there an answer to this topic. I also have a DS PCM that I would like to use for an HP Tune.

Advanced Tuner
    do it i have no issues on the dodge pickup it works flawless as any other pcm i iread it ,save it ,edited ,save it with a nrew name flashed and enjoyed just remember

the stock pcm just have to be READ and take it off the vehicle and save it for later use only the DS PCM its the one and i repeat the ONLY one you have to read and LICENSE cause thats the pcm you are gonna edit/modify if you try to flash the stock PCM it may get bricked

the fellows on suport are promp to help just send them all the info they ask for ... good luck
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner in Training
    File has been sent from the tuner here in Tucson. No reply yet from HP Tune help desk. Waiting with the car on dyno. Help hp help desk.....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If the file opens you shouldn't have any issues with it on DS.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    The problem is with hp tune software, license. Sent file to hp support about 2 hours ago. Can u please help my car is on the dyno.

Tuner in Training
    Have not heard anything back from the help desk. Can the file be authorized so that I can get my car tuned? Please help.

Yes it worked after the latest update

Tuner in Training Southwest Speed's Avatar
    We had this happen a while back and a simple email to HPT solved the problem.

Once you send in the file, your interface serial # and request licensing, it's a matter of moments before they reply with your solution.

Yes, it can be done.

Good luck!
    Southwest Speed LLC
    5116 Industrial Park Loop NE
    Rio Rancho, NM 87124
    505-554-9898
    https://www.facebook.com/southwestspeed/

http://www.southwestspeed.net

Tuner in Training
    So i have a 15 scat pack with unlocked pcm and cmr diablo tuning. Can i pull the cmr file and us hp tuners to make changes ?

Advanced Tuner
    OK, I am in Tucson. And I just have vey basic knowledge as to tuning. I just bought a Scat Pack with the 6.4. What is the process of tuning this vehicle from point A to B? I looked at the tune repository and it had a few stock tunes. Nothing modified. When I opened up the tune repository stock tune it is totally different from the gm tunes. Will HP tuners ever go into this market? So I guess a few questions here.
    2016 Hellcat Challenger, automatic, black on black with brass monkey wheels

10.13@ 140 DA 5000 feet
    2.75 pulley, tune, drag radials. 10 percent lower od crank pulley, 1050 ix. off road mid pipe. tune

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusG8 View Post
    OK, I am in Tucson. And I just have vey basic knowledge as to tuning. I just bought a Scat Pack with the 6.4. What is the process of tuning this vehicle from point A to B? I looked at the tune repository and it had a few stock tunes. Nothing modified. When I opened up the tune repository stock tune it is totally different from the gm tunes. Will HP tuners ever go into this market? So I guess a few questions here.
    Start a new thread, include your stock and any modified tune you have attempted, and a log of idle, cruising, and WOT. Give a full mod list. Only then is there a chance someone may pitch in to help.

Posting on some random help thread about tuning your car wont get you very far.