Thread: More Requests

Senior Tuner

More Requests

Well, one is not a new item but a resurrection of one. I would like to have the VCM Voltage back when attempting to flash the vehicle. This way I can know right away if it is the voltage that is too low, instead of just Error, Interface Not Found. And just wanted to refresh this request, which is probably on the list ... can we make the Flash Program override the scanner to access the VCM. I hate it when I am getting ready to write, only to have accidentily left the scanner connected and not allow the Flash to connect.

Also, a neat thing to be able to log would be Knock Counts ... or some way of determining if the knock sensors are "functioning" without having the engine ON. I had an issue with Jen's car on the dyno and had the engine off, but needed to verify if the knock sensors were detecting knock.

There also seems to be an Idle Spark table that I can not "turn off" which affects start up timing, but goes away after a few seconds. It is not any of the other spark adder tables, nor any correction spark tables. Any ideas?
    Reference frames 0-45
    See attachments:
    HPT BIN = Dyno-Tune-07.hpt
    HPT Log = Jenibella-Tune-07.hpl
    HPT Config = Z28-Tuning-timing.cfg

OK, I am done ... for now.
    Last edited by 12secSS; 04-02-2012 at 06:56 PM.