Thread: Caliber SRT4 pids not working

Tuner in Training

Caliber SRT4 pids not working

we cannot seem to get the fuel trims, boost, or knock to work while attempting some data logs. the throttle % does work though.. very strange! anyone else have a fix for this or have this issue?

My short term fuel trims were showing up fine, long term is either actually 0 on my car or it's not working for me either. Same with knock, it's either really 0, or it's not reading in the scanner.

To get a dedicated "boost" reading that doesn't involve me subtracting Baro pressure from MAP pressure I went into the math parameters and they have one already preset that does that calculation for you. I haven't driven it with that logging yet, but I was monitoring at idle and I was getting a negative psi reading in my graph.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Awd1990tsi View Post
    My short term fuel trims were showing up fine, long term is either actually 0 on my car or it's not working for me either. Same with knock, it's either really 0, or it's not reading in the scanner.

To get a dedicated "boost" reading that doesn't involve me subtracting Baro pressure from MAP pressure I went into the math parameters and they have one already preset that does that calculation for you. I haven't driven it with that logging yet, but I was monitoring at idle and I was getting a negative psi reading in my graph.
    how or what did you do to end up getting it to read I'm having the same problem with my car right now