Thread: HPT 3.0 display issues on small screens and no cylinder power balance test?

HPT 3.0 display issues on small screens and no cylinder power balance test?

I use an 11" dell inspiron to tune with and been so for years on 2.24, honesty not particularly happy with the changes in 3.0, the layout is a little better but it displays poorly and I had to manual redo all my new "graphs" from my old histograms because it would not import parameters properly or import the sensor scales manually from the sensor data. Also did not see an option for cylinder power balance testing which is something I had been working on cars with this past week and it removed it in the new version. Here are some pics of my display issues.

What version of window? It looks like a DPI issue.

I know 3.0 is a lot more DPI friendly than 2.24, but we may have missed something.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuning Addict
    I have display fitment issues as well using windows 7 deluxe. Have problems with tables not staying above the taskbar - VVE is the main one. Just figured this was normal? AND mine is not as bad as Spawne32's. My tables at least do appear like a normal grid pattern layout...
    Last edited by GHuggins; 03-05-2016 at 03:44 PM.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

That is windows 10, fully updated. Ill play with the windows DPI settings see if anything improves.

figured it out, has to do with windows 10 custom scaling for smaller screens, i use it to make things larger because of the smaller screen and higher resolution. If you guys could adapt this that would be great because running full res with no scaling makes everything very tiny on the small laptops.

Tuning Addict
    Funny, I was helping out another guy this weekend get his car running. He had windows 10 and his tables were displaying the same kinda bunched together way. He had his setup to medium sizing......
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC