Thread: Cannot change tire size/gear ratio

Tuner in Training

Cannot change tire size/gear ratio

Hey guys,

Just got my VCM Suites Standard, Plugged it into one of our jeep wrangler jk's.. this one is a 2009. I was looking under speedometer for the tire size/gear ratio.. But have had no luck. Any help finding this feature would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if that feature is only available on pro or what the deal is there.

Thanks

aj

Quote Originally Posted by D3_Offroad_Fab View Post
    Hey guys,

Just got my VCM Suites Standard, Plugged it into one of our jeep wrangler jk's.. this one is a 2009. I was looking under speedometer for the tire size/gear ratio.. But have had no luck. Any help finding this feature would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if that feature is only available on pro or what the deal is there.

Thanks

aj
    You do it from the scanner. Connect to the car and hit the green button.

Tuner in Training
    For 01 C5 do you also change from scanner with 3.0? The editor use to have tire diameter option, but now its only tranny revolution/mile... which I can't seem to get the calcs correct.
    I want to change my tire diameter for an accurate speedo.

Go to EDIT and click...drop down menu will contain Tire/Gear feature.....also the VVE for Gen Iv vehicles

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    awesome thanks!

Tuner in Training
    I've looked everywhere and I can't find tire size/gear ratio anywhere. I have tried the above suggestions as well. I click on the gear/tire Wizard, but I get Scale multiplier for manual trans table adjustment.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by torq455 View Post
    I've looked everywhere and I can't find tire size/gear ratio anywhere. I have tried the above suggestions as well. I click on the gear/tire Wizard, but I get Scale multiplier for manual trans table adjustment.
    What year/model of vehicle?

What version of 3.0?
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    2002 Grand Prix GTP. HPT version 3.0.66.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by torq455 View Post
    2002 Grand Prix GTP. HPT version 3.0.66.
    Update your version first. You are about 40+ revisions behind. If that doesn't fix it, then contact support so they can address it.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    That did it! Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    You do it from the scanner. Connect to the car and hit the green button.
    What about an 04 Sierra? I'm having the same issue. I have the latest update

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Go to EDIT and click...drop down menu will contain Tire/Gear feature.....also the VVE for Gen Iv vehicles

Ed M
    This is it. Thank you!