Hello Tuners,
Ive been on this site and through the forums quite a bit and am getting familiar with the tuning software. However, I was hoping for some experienced tuners to give me some quick pointers on where to start and some details on my specific application.

I recently swapped an LS1 and T56 from a 2001 Camaro Z28 into my 1968 Corvette. I have the Hp Tuners standard (not pro) software program, but I also have a separate LM wide band o2 sensor set up that I have been checking A/F ratios with.

The car runs good over-all, but I can tell its not close to being dialed in yet (running smooth and efficient). Ive got a good spark table, and wide open throttle tuned to about 12.8 A/F ratio, but I know I have to get into the MAF and VE tables at the very least, and I'm not sure what else yet. I'm not looking for full on performance, but more for efficient performance. My engine details include;

2001 LS1/T56
-2003 LS6 heads port matched (except left D-shape exhaust ports of course)
-Mild comp cam with matching springs XR265HR (54-424-11) .558/.563 lift, 212/218 dur, 115 LSA
-Custom made hi flow ram air intake
-1 3/4 mid length headers into a high flow exhaust (2004 TI mufflers and cut-outs)
-NGK v-power plugs with MSD super conductor wires (probably wont effect tuning at all)
-No more cats or rear O2s
-No more air pump
-No more Evap system (intake port is plugged, and just a vent on the gas cap now)
-Bigger truck/Corvette MAF

The rear O2s, Air pump, and Evap codes have already been turned out, but I am not sure if I need to actually adjust/tune engine to compensate for these.
My biggest concern right now would be to dial in the different MAF, but please let me know if I should start somewhere else first.

Thank-you much, Ryan