Thread: inteface not found

Tuner in Training

inteface not found

Had to have my laptop restored. Installed version 3.0 off the website. when I try to connect and read the ecu I keep getting interface not found. I installed the latest version 3.0 from the hp tuner website. Please help.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    make sure the drivers are installed, that is the most common reason for this message.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Last edited by Boost; 03-08-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

Tuner in Training
    got it guys. thanks for the help. Had a issue with the usb driver.

I am still having a problem with this. Specifically, I just switched to a newer / better laptop dedicated to HP Tuners. It meets all of the requirements and I downloaded the latest software. On my previous laptop it was good to go at this point but with this new one I get the I.N.F. message. So I followed the instructions I posted above just to find that Scan works but the Editor still gives me the same message on two different supported vehicles, one licensed and one not. So I went to Device Manager to ensure both channels are fully there and they are. Still no workie.

At the moment I have just re-downloaded the software and requested a new application key. I'll post an update soon.
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    I am still having a problem with this. Specifically, I just switched to a newer / better laptop dedicated to HP Tuners. It meets all of the requirements and I downloaded the latest software. On my previous laptop it was good to go at this point but with this new one I get the I.N.F. message. So I followed the instructions I posted above just to find that Scan works but the Editor still gives me the same message on two different supported vehicles, one licensed and one not. So I went to Device Manager to ensure both channels are fully there and they are. Still no workie.

At the moment I have just re-downloaded the software and requested a new application key. I'll post an update soon.
    Very simple, email support http://www.hptuners.com/contact.php if you continue having issues with your interface.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"