Thread: ba channel logging

Advanced Tuner

ba channel logging

just tried logging injector pulse width so i can get duty cycle and i can't find it, nor can i get cam angle or map only very basic stuff i can log. also when i try to read entire it says module unknow is this a case of no vin being in the ecu form factory?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yea I cant log inj duty on ba either but cam angle logs same with map. Im logging manifold absolute pressure and cam angle pids. Also lamba b1 commanded, intake air temp sae, throttle pos sae, eng coolant temp sae all work. Make sure in your chart settings you have the correct pid or it wont work.

hopefully this uploads try this out
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    It's the channels (pids) that I cant log

Advanced Tuner
    Is this a 2.24 or 3.0 scanner cfg

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_will View Post
    hopefully this uploads try this out

Advanced Tuner
    it will most likely be in the newer update of 3.0 i imagine as i had that issue with bf let alone ba.

Advanced Tuner
    If the file is named .cfg like it is it will be for 2.24!

2.25 on were named something.html

But BF should be fine on the latest version it is just the old BA that have been left for now

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah I'm using the 3.0, I wonder if I could log more stuff though the dyno using the obd2.

Advanced Tuner
    yeah youll be able to log more for ba using something like torque or forscan, but the last version of 2.24 is fine to log ba stuff also, just shitty you either have to uninstall/reinstall between 3.0 and 2.24 if you need 3.0 for a feature in the tune or keep a second laptop for 2.24 only. hopefully the ba logging will be fixed up in not too distant future!

yea its last version of 2.24 I couldn't get much at all working in 3.0 with the bas