Thread: 3d map question

Potential Tuner

3d map question

I'm trying to work with tuning in the 3d map, but can't figure out how to rotate the map around. Is there a way to rotate the map around, if so how? If there isn't, is this something that you would be able to add in a future update?

You can just click on it, then that will move it left/right/up/down, then if you click with the other mouse button at the same time you can zoom in and out.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Well...isnt that handy!?

Took me a while to figure this one out! Right click and drag to rotate it around. Click both mount buttons and drag around to zoom in/out. Unfortunately doesn't work so well on a MacBook Pro

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You can just click on it, then that will move it left/right/up/down, then if you click with the other mouse button at the same time you can zoom in and out.
    Thanks very much. I've been trying to figure this out. I think I even tried the right click but it didn't work. This is going to help me out a lot.

Advanced Tuner
    I've been using HPTuners for over a year now and never knew about this functionality until 3.0 was released and it was mentioned in the 3.0 thread (this also works in 2.24, by the way!).