Thread: Operating System Tab won't open/Scanner outputs dont show on 3.0. Worked fine on 2.24

Potential Tuner

Operating System Tab won't open/Scanner outputs dont show on 3.0. Worked fine on 2.24

Ever since upgrading to 3.0 my OS tab won't open nor will half the outputs in scanner display a reading. I've reinstalled suite, updated firmware on the mpvi, tried opening various tunes that I don't have a licence for and all ends in the same result. I'm trying to convert to 3-bar SD. Is this a known issue with editor and scanner? I included a small log and my tune file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I am having same prob with 3.0 and the OS page blank. Thought that was why RTT would not work. Then I get told RTT does not work in 3.0 RTT was a big reason I upgraded to 3.0 Now I regret 3.0 and 2bar enhanced.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Ever since upgrading to 3.0 my OS tab won't open nor will half the outputs in scanner display a reading. I've reinstalled suite, updated firmware on the mpvi, tried opening various tunes that I don't have a licence for and all ends in the same result. I'm trying to convert to 3-bar SD. Is this a known issue with editor and scanner? I included a small log and my tune file.
    Make sure your "View" settings are set to "Advanced" (Edit/View/Adanced) Once the OS is upgraded, the OS tab will be blank because you cannot apply another OS upgrade to a currently upgraded file. You must start with a stock file. The upgrade OS status will then show up in the "Calibration Details" window. This is how you know if a file has an OS Enhancement applied in 3.0.

As for RTT, HP has a new solution (they say a better solution) in the works, but have not released a date of availability.
    Jaime

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Edit-view-set it to advanced.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

The OS tab only shows OS's that are available to apply now. If it's already been applied then it doesn't show up there anymore.

Go to Edit, Tune details, Controllers tab to see if a 2 bar OS has been applied, just as an example

(and your original question has already been answered--make sure you are in Advanced view, 3 or 4 available OS's showed up for me when I opened your tune)

RTT tuning doesn't work in V3 yet

Tuner in Training
    Has RTT tuning been fixed in v3.6 yet? I am getting the blank OS screen issue and have no way to enable/disable RTT in the editor.

Potential Tuner
    Bump... I am trying to get RTT to work also on 3.6.26 with no luck. The option is not even available to enable RTT. Any help would be appreciated!