Thread: Table troubles

Tuner in Training

Table troubles

Hey guys. Has anyone else had any trouble with tables that should be there not being there? I use 2 different computers at times. I take the tune from one computer on a flash drive to my other computer. On the first computer I see the cam timing tables on a 2011 sierra/silverado 1500 I save the file to a flash drive and open with the other computer. Try to play with the cam tables and they are no where to be found. Kinda confused. Wondering if its somthing that I am doing? Any help would be appreciated.

By the way there may be some other tables not showing up but that is the one that I noticed right away.

Make sure you are running advanced mode on poth PC's. One may be in beginner mode. In the upper left corner of the editor, click Edit, then click View, then select either Basic or Advanced.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacker View Post
    Make sure you are running advanced mode on poth PC's. One may be in beginner mode. In the upper left corner of the editor, click Edit, then click View, then select either Basic or Advanced.
    Ok, so yeah, now I feel like an idiot. You hit it right on the button. 2nd PC was in basic mode. Thank you very much for the reply.