Thread: paid for 2 credits but show only 1

Potential Tuner

paid for 2 credits but show only 1

Hi there,

I purchased 2 GM credits (shows on my credit card statement). I connect to a 2015 GMC Sierra and open the editor. I get a pop up that says "you don't have a license for this file" when I click show license options I see I have only 1 GM credit when I should have 2.

when I am on the website I can see in the customer center that I have 2 GM credits.

I have tried clicking the link to get a new application key (like 4 times) waited overnight and I still don't get the email. I checked to make sure the email in my profile is correct and it appears to be.

looking for support now, because I don't want to throw another 69.00 CAD for another GM credit in hopes that it works.

thank you

Untitled.png

Tuning Addict
    Have you emailed support at hptuners.com? OR as far as that goes did you purchase the credits at HP's website? Usually you'll get the credits emailed to you right after purchase, so might want to verify email spelling and caps...

Just some thoughts...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Have you emailed support at hptuners.com? OR as far as that goes did you purchase the credits at HP's website? Usually you'll get the credits emailed to you right after purchase, so might want to verify email spelling and caps...

Just some thoughts...

I have emailed HP support a couple of times and got no response, so I thought I would try here

I purchased the credits through the VCM editor "purchase credits online"

Tuning Addict
    That should take you straight to their website. They probably have a high work load or something coming in or your email provider is delaying things? Had that happen a few times myself.....
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    go to customer center and get new application key. then enter new key in software iirc.

Having same issue will try this when I get home

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Ron, we responded to your email a week ago, but the email bounced back to us

server-7.tower-190.messagelabs.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:

Deleted email address for privacy

server-7.tower-190.messagelabs.com gave this error:
    Message filtered. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at http://www.symanteccloud.com/troubleshooting for more information. (#5.7.1)

A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

in any event we required a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle in question, as this will show us your serial number, the app key you are using, the software version you are using, the credits you've used, etc.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks this helped

Potential Tuner
    Hi Bill,

thanks for letting me know. I know I was having some emails that I sent you kicked back. it is a company email server and when I discussed this with our IT guy, it seems if I send or respond to emails that have certain links, the mail is undeliverable and apparently creating issues on your end as well.

this may be the reason why I might not be receiving new application keys as well ( as the fellow above mentioned)

Maybe what I should do is use a different email account and try emailing you the same information again. hopefully it will work this time....im dying to get cracking on playing with this program

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sounds good.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"