Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LFX getting lots of KR

Tuner
    PM sent. I don't have the car right now and probably wont for a week or so. Dumbass here didn't see a strange yet large curb/divider in a parking lot and ran into/over it. smashed the bumper, ripped off the diffuser, fender liner, side skirt, pushed up rocker panel, ruined rim/tire, and bent something in the steering linkage.
    2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged - 3xx whp. *Gone*
    2014 Camaro M6 - Too slow.

Tuner
    for some reason I cant get my damn scanner to log for more than about 30 seconds without throwing an error and stopping. Which is preventing me from gathering any useful data and tuning the car. I think it may be my POS laptop running windows 10 but it also could be a glitch in the vcm 3.0.

Tuner
    Just read that its a known issue in 3.0 that the scanner freezes. This thing is useless in every sense of the word.
    I am having trouble ironing out my cam position tables (car keeps falling on its face at 3500 RPM, Can't find any KR) and I can't get enough data to figure out what the cam positions are and what needs changed.

Senior Tuner
    shouldn't need much, if anything on the cam tables aside from wot up top.
    The most hated, make the most power.
    93 Ranger. 5.3 D1X. 1069hp.

Tuner
    I'm at work so I don't have access to the data logs but Car is knocking like a sonofabitch with even the slightest increase in ignition timing. The car hates me. I don't have a whole lot of time to screw with it. I cant even get the car to rev high enough to see what its doing up top. Every time I try something it falls on its face and I have to revert back to stock fuel/cam/ignition because I have to drive the thing every day.

The only changes the car seemed to like were the DD tables. I haven't bothered to change my MAF table since it seems very close even with the RotoFab intake.

PS. The car is still sucking in oil from both PCV ports. Elite's "Clean side" can is oily, and both the billet catch can as well as the Elite catch can I've used were half full of oil after cleaning it 500 miles ago. Manifold still coated in oil.

Tuner
    Also, I can't seem to find the damn histograms in versions 3.x.

Senior Tuner
    upper right. they labeled them different.
    The most hated, make the most power.
    93 Ranger. 5.3 D1X. 1069hp.

Tuner
    I see the graphs but my dumb ass cant figure out how to find the place to make custom PIDs so I can log MAF error (LTFT + STFT)