In the process of tuning an LS4 that has an LS7 maf swap with an LS1 intake and injector conversion. Upon startup it keeps throwing P0101 even though the MAF is functioning normally. The IAT has been re-scaled to match the LS7 resistances and the MAF scale was retuned, require roughly +80% more fueling. VE has been disabled so the car runs MAF only because the E67 ecu requires virtual VE to tune in speed density. However it looks like version 3 didnt include the virtual VE tables for some reason, unless im just missing it.

In order to solve the problem of the P0101 being activated upon startup, i disabled the ability for it to run the tests in engine diagnostics, however it also disables the ability to run P0106 and P0121 simultaneously. Is there any risk to doing this? and is there anyway to avoid it from throwing that code with the MAF swap? Way I understand how it runs the test it predicts what the MAF value should be based on other parameters to determine if the readings are faulty, question is how would I go about changing those other parameters to match the new tune.