Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner 3.2.9+ Serial Wideband Feedback

Tuner in Training
    anyone have the transform function for the lm-2 for lambda. getting the 500 something numbers again..

Is the ECM AFM 1500 serial WB setup now on the software now?
    Too many unfinished projects

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlech View Post
    Been trying to get it to work with an AEM 30-0300 via serial with no luck, getting the disappearing as soon as I start recording.

Why is there no where to define the com port? It has to be looking for a specific one I would think.
    I have the same issue with my AEM 30-4100. I am able to read the stream with other software without issue. I was able to read it with previous hp tuners versions. Support was unable to fix it and sent me here.

There should be an option to define the com port and settings since there seem to be issues with the autodetection.

Tuner
    I'm having issues with my LC-2.

Was previously working with no issues at all. I don't log my car on a constant basis.

I hooked my computer up to do a random data log and noticed that my wideband wasn't reading. That was a few days ago.

I've tried reinstalling USB drivers, updated HPTuners, tried a different USB hub, no dice.

I can stream data to logworks with no problems.
    I even had readout in logworks AND hptuners at the same time with no problems.

I'm stumped and frustrated. I hate having a functioning scanner configuration that will randomly not work anymore and the reason is not obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFlyinSkwirl View Post
    I'm having issues with my LC-2.

Was previously working with no issues at all. I don't log my car on a constant basis.

I hooked my computer up to do a random data log and noticed that my wideband wasn't reading. That was a few days ago.

I've tried reinstalling USB drivers, updated HPTuners, tried a different USB hub, no dice.

I can stream data to logworks with no problems.
    I even had readout in logworks AND hptuners at the same time with no problems.

I'm stumped and frustrated. I hate having a functioning scanner configuration that will randomly not work anymore and the reason is not obvious.
    I have the same set up I find that the laptop needs to be on and booted into windows then I connect my LC2 via serial-usb then i start the car let the LC2 configure it self and start displaying AFR then I launch HP scanner and it should detect the wideband as long as you have the serial input added in your pid list? Do not run logworks or any other program that uses the serial wideband at the same time as the scanner as only one program can use the serial port so make sure logworks isnt running let me know how this goes for you?

on a side note i dont use the usb 3 ports for the wideband i just use the standard usb 2 ports

ok so i am looking to go serial data with me wide band and my ? is which ones are working properly as an plug and play?? i currantly have and lm1 but it seems as those are still not working that great. was looking at the plx. any suggestions or insight would be great thanks

Potential Tuner
    Does the serial inputs work on standard or just pro?
    Last edited by mowton; 11-08-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Yes, operates on both

Ed M
    Last edited by mowton; 12-05-2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Just a Yes didn't really answer the questions...sorry
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Trying to use a apsx d2 wide band thru serial and it's not on the list, so do I request for it to be added thru support?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ls crazy View Post
    Trying to use a apsx d2 wide band thru serial and it's not on the list, so do I request for it to be added thru support?
    Maybe.
    I requested Zeitronix be added, they said to do it here. Even posted the format of the serial data to make it easy for them.........

Quote Originally Posted by ls crazy View Post
    I'd also like to request the APSX D2 be added to the list. I've been happy with their product and more seem to be using it now. Thank you.

At this time, we have no plans to modify any existing serial based sensors or add new ones.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    At this time, we have no plans to modify any existing serial based sensors or add new ones.
    Does this mean you guys are no longer actively working to resolve the issues with the Innovate serial protocol?
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Quote Originally Posted by Blown383 View Post
    Does this mean you guys are no longer actively working to resolve the issues with the Innovate serial protocol?
    Correct.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    I'm having trouble getting the lm2 set up to scan in hptuners. Does this mean the lm2 cannot be added to scan in hptuners?

I have a Daytona Sensor dual wideband , when i load my voltage value to show lambda , at stoich it s pretty actual , but in WOT , the wideband is at .75 and the log at 1.16 lambda .

At WOT in the run the voltage is climbing to 3.1v instead of around 1.8v . The reading on the dyno is pretty accurate.

I use this (V/7.345)+.68
    Last edited by Alex5.0; 05-25-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I have two AEM 30-4110 gauges in my 05 GTO. I previously used the analog input on my MPVI pro, but have recently upgraded to the MPVI2.

Is it possible to log two separate widebands with serial input or are we limited to only one?

I have an LM1 that I used in the previous versions of VCM Scanner that worked fine using the serial interface, I now have the 4.1.206 Beta version and it seems to work but the numbers are reading too high, like the Transform is off somehow. I'm using the LM1 Transform of (V/0.5)+10=Output and it reads about 1-2 points high using the Stoich display. Any ideas what might be causing it, the scanner itself seems to read roughly the same as my AEM Gauge pod, its only the logging that is off... Thanks ahead of time for your help!

05' Z51 M6 - 1 7/8" Kooks with No Cats and X Pipe, GHL Bullets, Vararam, Ported LS3 Heads, LS7 Ported Throttle body, Trak Cam 231/234 .640/.590 112 LSA, 60# Injectors, RPM Level V Trans, MGW Shifter, RPM Stage III Rear w/3:90's, McLeod Dual Disk Clutch, HP Tuner Pro Suite, Z06 Rear Wide Body

Dyno'd @ 467 rwhp, 417 rwtq
    Best Run 11.03 @ 126 mph with a 1.60 60'

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex5.0 View Post
    I have a Daytona Sensor dual wideband , when i load my voltage value to show lambda , at stoich it s pretty actual , but in WOT , the wideband is at .75 and the log at 1.16 lambda .

At WOT in the run the voltage is climbing to 3.1v instead of around 1.8v . The reading on the dyno is pretty accurate.

I use this (V/7.345)+.68
    I'm pretty sure those setting's for daytona .543 + 10.3

Quote Originally Posted by lrushton View Post
    I'm pretty sure those setting's for daytona .543 + 10.3
    Your formula is for 14.7 Stoich , I use Lambda . But anyway I found my problem, the ground wire at the green connector was loose , over the year of using I never though to check those .

But Thanks !