Thread: Vcm suite 3.0 table graphs

Tuner in Training

Vcm suite 3.0 table graphs

I'm starting to use the new 3.0 and I like to see the 3D graph next to the table, when I click to see the two window icon for the number table and 3D graph for the ve and spark tables and set it up. I then have to re do every time I open the table, 2.25 it would stay how I set it up. Can 3.0 be made to stay as it's set?

This is fixed for VCM Suite 3.1 and newer, it will be available in the next public release.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    On the old version I used open a log and pull up a histogram, when looking at a column I would select Count and highlight the cells with enough data that I could trust it, then I would switch to Average and my selected cells would still be selected.
    This is not the case with 3.0. Now I select some cells and when I go to Average it removes my selection. Is this something that can be added back to 3.0?

I know I can set it to only show cells with a certain cell count but it is convenient to be able to select a cell and the selection stay when you switch back to average.

Tuner in Training
    ok cool, thanks, rough idea on when that will be?