Thread: 3.0 to 3.1 timing and request

Tuner in Training

3.0 to 3.1 timing and request

OK, so I see the teasers that 3.1 is coming soon... how soon?

I haven't had much luck getting these things addressed in 3.0 - can they please be addressed in 3.1?

(1) DOD active bits! I've asked multiple times on the "3.0" thread and contacted support over a month ago but they still aren't there. At least not that I can find.

(2) Charting improvements: I haven't been the only user stumped by oscillating parameters in 3.0 when we are recording more than one channel that falls into a sensor "group". I think I get the intent - that it could make setup easier for some that might not know what channel to pick or for others that would like a single config to work across multiple vehicles, but it is really confusing for those of us that want to log more than one channel in a sensor group and then see exactly what each is reading (like for troubleshooting). How about this as an attempt to keep both camps happy:
    (a) Allow a user to pick a "generic sensor" like you have, and have it automatically select a supported parameter of that sensor group but please have it pick only ONE appropriate supported channel. If someone wants to average channels together, I'm sure there is a math function for that (I hope anyway - haven't gotten around to playing with this feature yet).
    (b) Allow a user to pick a "specific parameter" like you have, but PLEASE only plot what is asked for, and show text on the chart to indicate the source of the plotted parameter. As an example, it would be nice to see more than just "TPS" on the chart so we would know by looking at the chart (or a screenshot of a chart) which of the dozen or so TPS channels was selected and is being plotted.

Thanks and looking forward to the next version...

1) This should make it into 3.2

2) I dont believe these changes will be in 3.2, but they're on our radar.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuning Addict
    Please for the love of god on the second one!!! Only way I've found to keep it from happening is to delete and reload the channels for every vehicle - having a "general" setup for each platform doesn't seem to work anymore the way it is right now?

Thank You Keith.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC