Thread: FICM Tuning

Tuner in Training

FICM Tuning

Any update on the availability of FICM Tuning?

Thanks

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    Nothing as of yet but It's supposed to be in the works. I know I'm waiting for it. Then we can really blow peoples minds. There are several known tricks to fool the ficm into delivering more fuel like maxing injection pressure out.

Potential Tuner
    I'm VERY interested in the ficm tuning as well. Is there any sort of ETA on this project?

No ETA as of yet. As far as I know They are trying to do 6.7l stuff first then ficm after. Not sure though. Also transmission shift pressure tables are on the list for the 5r110.

Potential Tuner
    That'll be nice for the market. It'll only benefit us all. Currently we are tuning with SCT Advantage, so the PCM and TCM stuff I have accesses to already. What I really would like to have, is accesses to a actual Injector PW map, I think that would be a game changer for the 6.0 world.

Just my .02

Can't wait!

Ohh yeah. Ficm tuning will get a big game changer and I know for a fact tuning it with ficm will give it more power a lot more.

Potential Tuner
    Maybe if we keep talking about it, they'll get it done faster hahaha....

I'm hoping to have my truck finished soon, I'll get it strapped to the dyno tune it via SCT, then hopefully HP Tuners will be ready on the FICM side. I'll try it again and see what FICM tuning can unleash!

Check out this thread. This guy has a chip burner and remover and has been playing with it. I was interested but ended up not being interested since I don't want to buy 200 dollars worth of chip burning hardware when I'm only going to use it for something small. He has had really good results.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...rogress-thread

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomEnthusiast View Post
    Check out this thread. This guy has a chip burner and remover and has been playing with it. I was interested but ended up not being interested since I don't want to buy 200 dollars worth of chip burning hardware when I'm only going to use it for something small. He has had really good results.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...rogress-thread
    I read it cool stuff. I'm with you on investing in a chip burner...

Potential Tuner
    It's been awhile, is ficm tuning still on the list of things to do?

I haven't heard anything lately but I think it's still planned.