Thread: Eco boost file

Potential Tuner

Eco boost file

I have a 3.5 ecoboost with FRP control pack. I would like to see a file from an F-150 to compare some of the parameters. There is a lot to look at here and I don't want to jump off in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Clary View Post
    I have a 3.5 ecoboost with FRP control pack. I would like to see a file from an F-150 to compare some of the parameters. There is a lot to look at here and I don't want to jump off in the wrong direction.
    From my memory, the settings in that calibration are exactly the same as the 2014 F-150 its based on.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Wow, Ford Racing finally got around to making the ecoboost control pack!

Here's a 2012 F150 Ecoboost file from the tune repository. You can view the tune repository from your customer login page at hptuners.com

1433382165.hpt

Do the Control Pack ECMs have PATS enabled?

I have a Control Pack ECM that was flashed with SCT. The vehicle would crank and not start. I pull the file, made some changes and now it won't crank at all.

Is it PATS or something else?

Should I have SCT reflash the ECM (send ECM to SCT) or should I take it to the Ford dealer, can they flash a Control Pack file back onto it and then I can start over with HPT?

Thanks.