Thread: Ecodiesel

Potential Tuner

Ecodiesel

Are you working to support the ecodiesel soon?

Unfortunately not.

Potential Tuner
    Do you have any intention on supporting these engines? My sisters jeep has one in it & her husband is looking to tune it as soon as warranty is up. After my experience with your software over the past 3 weeks on my cummins powered truck I will recommend it to anyone. I wish you would have had this sooner before I wasted all the money on the other tuners I have had. He has rode in my truck both with the other tuners & this one & is very impressed also. If you are going to try to support it I will let us know. It would be two more years before warranty is up.

Potential Tuner
    Also interested in tuning my 2015 ram 1500 eco diesel. Would love to have the same software on both the tow rig and the race car.

Advanced Tuner
    Just as a heads up, you can tune the ZF8 TCM in the Ram EcoDiesels already. It's the same trans/TCM as the gas engines.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned