Thread: PATS Bypass

Tuner in Training

PATS Bypass

We are tuning a mini stock oval race car for a client and was hoping HPT can bypass/turn off the PATS system?
    The pcm/motor are from a 2010 Ranger, I don't see the option in the VCM editor anywhere, thoughts?
    Attached Files Attached Files

It is in System>General>Security>PATS Switch
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 15PSI View Post
    It is in System>General>Security>PATS Switch
    From the tune file he posted, it doesn't show security control in Editor.

Stupid me. I just assumed that it would be there. I never reviewed the tune. Email support??
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Potential Tuner
    Hello im new here and i will come back and finish my set up later but im trying to get a customers mustang running and he has got the wiring all kinds of yeah you thought it i think it would be quicker for me to install a pats bypass file then try and figure this wiring out but i get hooked up and yep you guessed it no com. so a couple of things im needing to know i have credits for one veh. so i dont want to mess up do i need credits for a pats file and can i just download other file from 99 mustang thanks for having me and thanks for information Bossman008

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    We are tuning a mini stock oval race car for a client and was hoping HPT can bypass/turn off the PATS system?
    The pcm/motor are from a 2010 Ranger, I don't see the option in the VCM editor anywhere, thoughts?
    pats switch is there, use the Navigator type PATS, or goto system general security PATS Switch This is richard brees mini stock tune in first post..
    Last edited by mstang_man; 06-25-2022 at 11:20 PM.

Potential Tuner

pats system no start

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman 008 View Post
    Hello im new here and i will come back and finish my set up later but im trying to get a customers mustang running and he has got the wiring all kinds of yeah you thought it i think it would be quicker for me to install a pats bypass file then try and figure this wiring out but i get hooked up and yep you guessed it no com. so a couple of things im needing to know i have credits for one veh. so i dont want to mess up do i need credits for a pats file and can i just download other file from 99 mustang thanks for having me and thanks for information Bossman008

Tuner in Training
    System- General - Security - PATS Switch cgange from ( enable to disable )

Potential Tuner
    Im also running into a PATS issue, I read the vehicle and went and looked under system-general but there is nothing about security in here at all... am I missing something? I'm new but I'm not blind.... or am I......hp tuners screenshot.png