Thread: Does 3.0 support 2.23.128 beta files?

Does 3.0 support 2.23.128 beta files?

Hello all!
    I haven't tuned since 2.23.128 beta. I saved dozens of tunes over the course of a few years until I got my C6 the way I wanted it. Now I want to start tuning my RAM 1500 but am confused what that means for all my old C6 tunes. If I ever want to retune my C6 or go back to stock, will 3.0 be able to upload the old files? Is there a correct path to upgrade that will make my life easier? Or will 3.0 render all my old files useless?

2007 3LT Z51 A6 Coupe, Kooks Headers, NPP Exhaust, Vararam, Ported Intake & TB, TBS, 160*Stat,
    B&M Trans Cooler, HPtuners, Line-Lock, Racemesh, Z06 Rear Guards
    Best 1/4 ET: 11.87 @ 120.02
    1998 Convertible - Car used in the filming of "Mr Deeds". SOLD

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    best to stock with the same software, in other words if pulled a tune with xx version complete it with that same version.

i have seen issues with files opened with 3.0 that cars have been previously tuned with 2.4
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

3.0 supports older files no problem.

SultanHassanMasTuning, please contact support if you're having issues with your older files. Initially there were a couple of issues with cars in your region, but we believe we've fixed most of those issues since.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Thanks Keith, that's great news. I was concerned I wouldn't be able to use my old tunes within 3.0.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    recently around a week ago, a camaro was tuned on 2.24 and pulled with 3.0 made some minor fueling adjustments. flash and got a bunch of codes that didnt make sense.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    recently around a week ago, a camaro was tuned on 2.24 and pulled with 3.0 made some minor fueling adjustments. flash and got a bunch of codes that didnt make sense.
    Nearly impossible that it's related to 3.0. The file format/modification is nearly identical between the two softwares.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...