Thread: Help needed - Camaro 6.2 405HP automatic - speedlimit 250mk/h ON

Potential Tuner

Help needed - Camaro 6.2 405HP automatic - speedlimit 250mk/h ON

Hi,

I don't undestand : this car has a 250km/h speedlimiter on (tested on-road), but VCM editor "speedo" menu says 350! So i don't know how to raise up this limiter. If someone has an idea...
    Did someone tried to tune this car? I know it is naturally aspired engine but i think we could optimize spark and torque limiter to give more punch to this car.

BR

Maybe.

Always post the tune is question, helps us help you better.

If you wish to raise the factory speed limiter, you must change the table from GMLAN to Calibration under the speedo tab.

Then you do whatever else you want with tuning.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Maybe.

Always post the tune is question, helps us help you better.

If you wish to raise the factory speed limiter, you must change the table from GMLAN to Calibration under the speedo tab.

Then you do whatever else you want with tuning.
    Ok. But where from come the already registered figures in GMLAN mode? Do i need to read again ECU after changing to calibration?

I don't understand your question.

If you switch the setting from GMLAN to calibration and write the tune to the vehicle, that is it. You have to do nothing further to turn off the speed limiter besides setting it to whatever number you wish.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.