Thread: Anywhere to find older versions of VCM Editor/Suite?

Tuner in Training

Anywhere to find older versions of VCM Editor/Suite?

Hello all, I have been using HP Tuner products for almost 10 years on a professional level. I had to create a new account bc I could not remember my login for my other account and no longer have access to the email to retrieve a forgotten password (kevin@majestic) old account. I had a customer contact me that I tuned his vehicle almost 5 years ago and he's never had any issues, however requested a change for some parameters that I can not seem to find on my 2.24 or 3.0 software. Any insight as to where I may be able to obtain a good 2.23 installer would be much appreciated! I had to create a new account bc I could not remember my login for my other account and no longer have access to the email to retrieve a forgotten password (kevin@majestic) old account.

2.23 and 2.24 are no longer supported, sorry

If there are specific parameters that you are not seeing in the current software that were available in 2.23 then please make a thread regarding those particulars so we can try to help

V3 should have only added new parameters, not lost any

If you email support with your interface # and ask them to reset your password they can usually help you out. Once you're into your account you can update your email address. The customer login page will only give you access to V3 though, not any older versions.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No tables have been removed from 2.24 to 3.0
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"