Thread: Can somone from HPTuners please contact me.

Potential Tuner

Can somone from HPTuners please contact me.

Hi,

I had a problem with my MPVI Pro after about a month of owning it. I contacted Tech Support and long story short I had to send it back for inspection. I was told it would be a 10 day turnaround. I sent it out on 5/17/16 via USPS 2 day shipping. Tracking Number 9405 5036 9930 0325 5409 21 along with my RMA number 36530. Interface was delivered to you on 5/19/16.

About a week later on 5/25/16 I get an email with an updated Serial Number, followed by a UPS Tracking number 1ZV332V70355597202. Based on this info, I assumed I was getting a replacement interface in a few days. A few days comes and goes and I didn't receive anything. So I check the tracking number and nothing has changed. Still shows the label was created and ready for UPS shipment. So it obviously never went out.

I replied to my last email from William Henn on 6/1/16 looking for an update on my interface. This email went unanswered.

I waited a few days for a response. I sent another reply to my last email and also through the HPtuners website on the morning of 6/6/16. I still have yet to receive a reply.

I cannot find any other contact info on the website, like a phone number etc. I have some dyno appts coming up and need my interface. I have been very patient and polite through this process, but that is starting to wear thin.

Can someone please update me on my interface and when I should expect it. You can contact me here, email: [email protected], [email protected] or call 603-858-2310

Thank you,
    Derek Lavin
    Last edited by ForcedInduction; 06-07-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Hi Derek,

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting your replacement interface. I've located your ticket we are following up on this. We will update you via email shortly.

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Thank You