Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.2 is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirthead Racing View Post
    Do we get the 4 low tables without emailing support and the ability to change transfer case ratio with HPT V3.2?
    3.2 is a public release, available to all.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Hi HPT / all
    I have been using version 3.0.13, my computer crashed and I would like to get a copy of the same version for the new laptop -- I have been learning on the older ver and was just getting comfortable with it so I would like to reinstall same so layout everything still to be the same -- can anybody let me know how to get that version
    thanks in advance

Your layout should work fine in V3.2. Worst case someone will help you fix any small issues if they arise (they shouldn't)

will this work on a 2014 hyundai elantra ? Oh and will this make my interface not work with my 2.24 ?

Once you use V3 or newer there is only one version of 2.24 that will work. It was the last build prior to "V3" being released. I don't know the exact version number offhand.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Advanced Tuner
    The 2.24 version that will work after using 3.x is 2.24.1172 (I think 2.24.1168 or higher will work). The reason is because the 3.x released upgrade the firmware in the MPVI box and only the last few versions of 2.24 will work with the updated firmware.

Tuner in Training
    So I downloaded this latest version (I had 2.24) and there seems to be a lot less features in the new one (less inputs I can modify). For example, I have no Dynamic airflow tab anymore, so I am not sure how to tune the VE table with Bluecat tool. Infact, under airflow, I only have a General tab, no other tabs. Is this right?

Under Fuel-General, there is literally one input (Flowrate vs pressure). Is this right?

You are not in advanced view.

Edit-->view-->advanced. Close/reopen

Nothing has been removed in the new version.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    You are not in advanced view.

Edit-->view-->advanced. Close/reopen

Nothing has been removed in the new version.
    Thank you so much! All set now!

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by RealQuick View Post
    So I downloaded this latest version (I had 2.24) and there seems to be a lot less features in the new one (less inputs I can modify). For example, I have no Dynamic airflow tab anymore, so I am not sure how to tune the VE table with Bluecat tool. Infact, under airflow, I only have a General tab, no other tabs. Is this right?

Under Fuel-General, there is literally one input (Flowrate vs pressure). Is this right?
    Also bluecat won't work anymore without inputting the data by hand - BUT under edit there is a pretty nice vve tool already built into the software - just read up on the basics of how to use it - it's very simple and easy to use
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirthead Racing View Post
    Do we get the 4 low tables without emailing support and the ability to change transfer case ratio with HPT V3.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    3.2 is a public release, available to all.
    4lo.jpg
    I can't get these tables to show up. 4wd low is on every gm 4wd truck but the tables aren't available in 3.2 that I can find. I also can't find a spot where I would change the transfercase gear ratio. Many aftermarket transfer cases are 3:1 or 4:1. Being able to specify the ratio would be very nice. I believe this has already been worked out, just not implemented for some reason, like the 4wd low range tables.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...W-t-case-ratio
    Last edited by Dirthead Racing; 07-22-2016 at 07:35 AM.
    70 Chevelle, 4L80e, 2900 stall, 02 LQ4 short block, LS3 heads/intake/injectors, Patriot extreme springs, EPS 222/230 on 112, Edelbrock 90mm TB, 85mm maf, Walbro 255

VIN Change does not work.

You click commit, it shows the new VIN in Calibration details but does not flash it on ECM.
    Last edited by BadCop; 07-22-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Will we be able to increase precision in the RTT VE table for Gen III stuff? Right now, I don't see a way to get a decimal to show on VE tables in RTT, so I'm still using 2.24 for RTT stuff.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Quote Originally Posted by BadCop View Post
    VIN Change does not work.

You click commit, it shows the new VIN in Calibration details but does not flash it on ECM.
    You're probably not doing the correct write.

Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    Will we be able to increase precision in the RTT VE table for Gen III stuff? Right now, I don't see a way to get a decimal to show on VE tables in RTT, so I'm still using 2.24 for RTT stuff.
    Yes, RTT will still be improved in future versions.

Sidebar... Any chance of getting the ability to lock specific cells for editing? For example, if I know my VE is dead on right at 2000rpm and 80kPa, is it possible to add a function that'll hold that cell while performing smoothing?

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

That'd be awesome too

Using 3.2.45 and when I increase the decimal point for the VE table on an LS1 tune as soon as I open another file to compare it goes back to default precision level. Also once the compare is opened and I increase the decimal point on both the original tab and compare tab as I toggle between those two tabs the decimal point goes back to default precision level.

I've posted this in this thread previously and no one from HPT has acknowledged it.

Two other things that have been playing up for me on 3.2.45 is when using RTT on the scanner if it stop and start the scanning, the WB input stops logging. I have to close scanner and reopen it to get the WB back up and running. WB is a analog input.

Also for the Torque Reduction table on an LS1 if I change the units it goes into some kind of strange unit and the whole table zeros out. I cannot change the units now and I have no way to adjust this table now as it is stuck. Screenshot attached.

Torque Reduction Error.png

HPT can you please take a look into these?
    HSV W427

Advanced Tuner
    right click within the table, find the unit marker and you can pick between all available units, this should fix your no unit issue. it took me a couple minutes to figure this one out lol. the RTT function has had a couple issues they are correcting.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleblu View Post
    right click within the table, find the unit marker and you can pick between all available units, this should fix your no unit issue. it took me a couple minutes to figure this one out lol. the RTT function has had a couple issues they are correcting.
    Thanks for that Oleblu, that work around did the trick for me. Cheers. Hopefully HPT can fix this bug permanently and take a look at the rest of the things I have identified.

Thank you.
    HSV W427