Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.2 is here!

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddy View Post
    Is the VVE row axis bug fixed?
    I'm unaware of this bug. What's your ticket #?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Regarding the P1516 thresholds--any way to do that on E40's or only E38/E67 in V3.2?
    We'll be looking into adding it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    We'll be looking into adding it soon.
    Thank you sir (or maim, I suppose I shouldn't assume, lol).

That would be fabulous.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

E67 12639299 is the os i am working with. I am trying to do something really custom that can only be done with the slave OS write.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    I'm unaware of this bug. What's your ticket #?
    Ticket # 39737 and I know a lot of tuners who have also noticed this issue. It's rather frustrating to get ignored or forgotten when you have what I consider to be a major issue.

Ticket # 39737 and I know a lot of tuners who have also noticed this issue. It's rather frustrating to get ignored or forgotten when you have what I consider to be a major issue.
    Ahh, no bug. You're looking for a feature. We'll add it to our list.

Ahh, no bug. You're looking for a feature. We'll add it to our list.
    Yes, a bug... if you change the row axis in Tune A, for example to a 3 bar... then you open or pull a different/unrelated tune, the row axis on the VVE editor remains the same as the tune prior.

That is a locally saved setting, not something that is saved with the tune.

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Yes, a bug... if you change the row axis in Tune A, for example to a 3 bar... then you open or pull a different/unrelated tune, the row axis on the VVE editor remains the same as the tune prior.
    Yes, this is by design. The software remembers your wizard axis between sessions. This isn't something that is stored in the tune files, so the software can't just guess/pick up the axis from the file itself.

VVE is a wizard, meaning, it's a software application that interfaces with the tune to manipulate the data. A lot of the wizards settings/features, etc.. are stored in your local .xml configuration file, but not in the PCM itself.

We'll work to improve this experience in the future though.

Senior Tuner
    If I change the slave data in my E38 do I need to write entire?

Is there any way to just flash the slave data completely separate from a write entire or a write calibration?
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Now if only the differences view worked.
    No known bugs/issues with this in 3.2
    yeah, just tried it myself on this new update, and yep, it's still messed up.. doesn't work..
    Last edited by 06MonteSS; 06-20-2016 at 07:13 PM.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

have my 2014 camaro ss E38 tune file open, and there is no "slave data" for p1516 in the edit menu at all...
    Last edited by 06MonteSS; 06-20-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    have my 2014 camaro ss E38 tune file open, and there is no "slave data" for p1516 in the edit menu at all...
    Please email us your file.

Tuning Addict
    This may have all ready been covered, tried posting this earlier but laptop battery died, SO...

In regards to the P1516 editable test parameters - is this something that will be added into all tunes or is it something that still has to be requested? Only reason I ask is because it only showed up in the tunes where it was requested - not in any others?

Same basic question for manifold volume - is this something that still has to be requested or is it being integrated on it's own?

Know your busy, just wondering

Thanks
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    Please email us your file.
    sent...
    06MonteSS

Potential Tuner
    When will you have trans support for 8 spd rams?

here's a shot of the IAT table.. compare view - which is my stock file, and then when I go to Differences view, the columns are all whacked, not at all what they are in Main or Compare views..

main.jpgdifference.jpg
    06MonteSS

The test is simple. Try to change a parameter outside of the bounds of the min/max limits listed below in the parameter details section. If the parameters limits are not the true limits of its particular data type, you will receive a pop up message alerting you that you are exceeding the limits.
    If the listed limits are not the true limits we get a message that we are exceeding the limits? That seems like a contradiction, especially since the popup message says using the new value may put the ECM into an unrecoverable state.....

here's a shot of the IAT table.. compare view - which is my stock file, and then when I go to Differences view, the columns are all whacked, not at all what they are in Main or Compare views..
    looks like it is comparing the axis also?

main.jpgdifference.jpg
    Weird. That's not the problem on mine.. mine if you're in compare view and try to change something. Say you make it 0 to make the compare file/main file match.. the 0 actually gets changed on the MAIN file instead. So if you have something that is say 25 on main file, 27 on compare file and 2 on differences. Change the 2 to a 0 and what actually happens is the 25 is changed to 0. Difference # updates to 27 instead of 0...

Though my IAT spark table DOES do the same thing as yours... and some of the other ones just don't have any access headers at all in compare view
    Last edited by schpenxel; 06-20-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock