Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can support bring this feature back?

so until the functionality is put back our options are to have 2 cables then?
    one for 2.24x and the other for 3.xxx
    my understanding is i cant have both versions on the same laptop or cable.
    can anyone confirm. i would hate to mess up my 2.24x cable.

Last I heard the last version of 2.24 would still work with an "updated" cable but I have not tried it in a while. I couldn't go back to 2.24 now if I had to.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    I run 2.24x & 3.xxx on the same laptop with the same cable. One so I can use the old scanner and the other for the paste function in the editor which is such a time saver!!

Senior Tuner
    Please bring this feature back. I don't know how to say this without sounding snarky but aren't we trying to make the software better with the new versions? Please don't take offense we just want the features we used every day put back.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    Please bring this feature back. I don't know how to say this without sounding snarky but aren't we trying to make the software better with the new versions? Please don't take offense we just want the features we used every day put back.
    Bump to keep it relevant.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

It would be a great way to actually have a use for the "basic or advanced' view. As it stands now, it just creates confusion on missing tables. Having the blind paste feature off in basic mode would make sense. Definitely a feature I really miss.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

RIP Blind Paste, Gone but not forgotten