Thread: Jeep calibration 68232541AE. Missing LTFT parameters.

Jeep calibration 68232541AE. Missing LTFT parameters.

In the Jeep calibration 68232541AE I need some LTFT parameters added to the definition file. There are no LTFT parameters in the latest update 3.2.20

1. A LTFT bit switch will suffice so I can just turn it off.
    2. Enable/Disable by ECT.
    3. FA limit by 3d table or whatever. 2d functions may be available as well.
    4. If you feel really energetic lets just go ahead and get all the Long Term Trim stuff in here.

Thanks guys,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by APS; 06-29-2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Add file
    Bo Woody owner:
    APS Automotive
    www.apstuning.com
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    405-424-RACE

Senior Tuner
    I see all of these in the file. Sure you are viewing it in advanced mode?

Advanced Tuner
    Is this a bone stock calibration or have you done something it to it ? I see for instance the ramp torque values in the shift pressure per gear, are different compared to JK's in 2013 or 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    I see all of these in the file. Sure you are viewing it in advanced mode?
    Yes advanced mode is on. I made sure and switched it back and forth. Restarted the machine after the update etc. This thing has active long term trims with short term trims disabled via ECT. The adaptives reset function in the scanner also doesn't work even with the key on engine off as requested. As soon as it starts the trims go right back where they were.

Advanced Tuner
    I just updated to 3.2.20 from 3.2.11 2 min ago, This are the options i see, do you have them ?
    2015_LTFT by Wrangler RSM, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by bluegoat06 View Post
    Is this a bone stock calibration or have you done something it to it ? I see for instance the ramp torque values in the shift pressure per gear, are different compared to JK's in 2013 or 2014.
    That calibration is bone stock. The original ECM was unlocked by SCT then they found out SCT didn't support the mods and in typical SCT fashion tech support wouldn't add the ability to amend the normalizers.

The first time I read the cal on the old ECM HPTuners updated the TCM so the VCM didn't read it like a 11+ Duramax.

The first time I flashed the SCT Unlocked ECM the VCM Suite bricked it. I got a new Mopar ECM programmed it with witech pulled it back out and sent it for HPT unlock service. The witech flash apparently updated the TCM because now it actually reads and saves normally.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegoat06 View Post
    I just updated to 3.2.20 from 3.2.11 2 min ago, This are the options i see, do you have them ?
    2015_LTFT by Wrangler RSM, on Flickr
    That's all STFT stuff. It still trims long terms when short terms sit at zero disabled by ECT.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by APS View Post
    That's all STFT stuff. It still trims long terms when short terms sit at zero disabled by ECT.
    That's impossible, LTFTs are an average of the Short Term, if it is not reading any short term no way will the long term. Sounds more like you aren't successfully clearing the old long term trims. If you cant do it via the VCM scanner then just pull the ASD fuse.

Senior Tuner
    Either that or you have rear 02 sensors enabled for fueling, and aren't logging the rear 02 sensor short term fuel trims and so are logging the fronts (all zero) and seeing the long term trims effected.

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone. I just bought 2015 Jeep Rubicon HardRock Unlimited with auto transmission and when I looked under the hood I saw a sticker that said "Reprogrammed PCM New Part # 68232541AE" It is dated 3/30/16. Can anyone tell me what this means? The Jeep is all stock and had 16k miles on it when I bought it. I tried to figure it out by this post but you guys are talking way over my head! Thanks in advance!

It means the dealer updated the PCM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepinwithBigE View Post
    Hi everyone. I just bought 2015 Jeep Rubicon HardRock Unlimited with auto transmission and when I looked under the hood I saw a sticker that said "Reprogrammed PCM New Part # 68232541AE" It is dated 3/30/16. Can anyone tell me what this means? The Jeep is all stock and had 16k miles on it when I bought it. I tried to figure it out by this post but you guys are talking way over my head! Thanks in advance!
    Bo Woody owner:
    APS Automotive
    www.apstuning.com
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    405-424-RACE

Potential Tuner
    Not sure why you're banging your head against the wall. I understood that it had been update/reprogrammed. My question was more to ask if anyone could tell me what exactly was updated. I'm not a programmer and don't work for a dealership so I don't know if there are certain updates with certain part numbers. In your original post, as far as I can understand, you were inquiring about fuel trim numbers. Which I believe relate to O2 sensors and fuel mixture. So, I was wondering if maybe that portion of the PCM that was updated.

Potential Tuner
    I apologize if I wasn't clear in my original post.

There's a Mopar site that defines the changes / fixes in the updates. Google something like Chrysler VIN history etc.
    Bo Woody owner:
    APS Automotive
    www.apstuning.com
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    405-424-RACE

Potential Tuner
    Thank you. I'll try that.