Thread: Torque Inverse Calculator Spreadsheet

Tuner in Training

Torque Inverse Calculator Spreadsheet

Made this earlier today. Helped me out on an ecoboost SHO I've been working on. I made it for use in Open Office Calc. Should be able to use it in Excel too. I can save it as an XLS file if needed but it may lose formatting. Pretty sure it will work with non ecoboost engines as well. I can make changes to it if anyone has requests.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbsfxutbid...ables.ods?dl=0
    Last edited by Nissmotion; 07-19-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Very Nice!

Thank you for doing this

Owner/Tuner Street Performance Syndicate

06 GTO: D1SC , Full Suspension, 23X .6xx lift Ed Curtis Cam, Mast Heads, Gforce 9" 4.11 Gears, Holley High Rise, Stage 12 Fuel System, Boost By Gear

01 Duramax: Blown Tranny (again) BWs467 Turbo, Head Studs, Exergy Injectors, Lift Pump, Moonshine
    2014 Taurus SHO: (Wife's Car) OR DPs, Tuned, CAI
    2006 TBSS; AWD SLP Catback, K&N CAI, Tuned

Torque table axis lables.pngAnyone else have axles that look like the attached picture? Whenever I copy the axles values over to look normal the truck doesn't want to run and sometimes dies.

Senior Tuner
    This is normal. If you look at the cell# they match up. The software just interpolates the missing cells. Its a way to utilize resolution with out having to enter every individual cell.

Tuner
    Guys, After reading the Coyote Cookbook regarding torque table tuning, to data log a histogram using torque values, what PID should I use as there are a few torque related PID's to choose from?