Thread: Caliber MS1 Tune Help

Tuner in Training

Caliber MS1 Tune Help

Is there anyone that has a Mopar Stage 1 file that I could compare to my file I pulled. The car was purchased used and has modifications and I'm trying to figure out which method they tuned with. The car is getting a custom tune so I'm not looking at stealing files. Just want to compare.

Mopar Stage 1 Attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Owner/Tuner Street Performance Syndicate

06 GTO: D1SC , Full Suspension, 23X .6xx lift Ed Curtis Cam, Mast Heads, Gforce 9" 4.11 Gears, Holley High Rise, Stage 12 Fuel System, Boost By Gear

01 Duramax: Blown Tranny (again) BWs467 Turbo, Head Studs, Exergy Injectors, Lift Pump, Moonshine
    2014 Taurus SHO: (Wife's Car) OR DPs, Tuned, CAI
    2006 TBSS; AWD SLP Catback, K&N CAI, Tuned

Tuner in Training
    Thank you so much.

Tuner in Training
    After comparing the two files, turns out the file we extracted from his car was a Mopar Stage 1 file according to the file you uploaded. Either way, like I said, it's getting a custom tune.

Advanced Tuner
    My apologies in advance for bring this thread back, but it started to cover some of my questions and I'd like to add more info if possible in one location for others searching.

After saving what is on a current csrt pcm using a mopar stage 1 tune; Would it be wise to overwrite/mod a MS1 to have additional tuning adjustments? Nothing much modified other than intercooler, downpipe, and intake tube w/t filter. Is it worth even tinkering with? By worth, will any potential gains in power output and driveability be significant or do more harm?