Thread: filtering -> function question

Advanced Tuner

filtering -> function question

Can anyone explain what this means. In the filter-> function area?

[2114.156] > 10

I have a problem with my wideband setup

1) I open a layout and config, in which all there is is a graph and one of the tables is VE open loop.

2) The wideband is configured as an ngk and when I log, the cells fill up, but the actual afr and error is wrong

3) I transform and give it the spec for my auto meter wb and NONE of the cells fill up, even tho the channels are now reporting the correct afr???

4) I even re-open the original layout & configs , again, things worked but not correctly, and chose the same ngk wb and things stopped working???

confused?? wondering if the filtering function might be causing the problem?

thanks
    2003 MY Z06 3.3 liter whipple ...sold at around 1000 rwhp
    wip 2015 Silverado w/2.9 Whipple (phase 1 completed) phase 2 in the works

[2114.156] > 10 means the Throttle Position needs to be over 10% to log data into that graph, that helps when you don't want coast down or off throttle data messing up your results.

try deleting the current wideband and adding a new one spec'd out to your autometer instead of editing the ngk one

Need to post what you're actually working with or we're pretty much flying blind. Posting your layout, log and channels list will let us see what you see.

I am also trying to figure out this same thing. I would like to filter deceleration, but do not know how to set this up properly, or where to set it up. I know how the [2114.156] use to work on 2.24, but I don't understand that on v3.2 now at all. Can someone post up a few pics of how this is done?

We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    Im brand new to tuning, So this filtering parameter ([50090.156] > 50) AND ([50090.156.avg(500)] > 50) AND ([50090.156.avg(-500)] > 50)
    Where does this go?
    Does it go in the expression box in my AFR error under the user maths?
    If so, does it go infront of the AFR error equation or after it?

thanks