Thread: Anyone have injector data for ACDelco 12639221? From 2012 Caprice PPV L77 Engine

Potential Tuner

Anyone have injector data for ACDelco 12639221? From 2012 Caprice PPV L77 Engine

I'm looking for some data on these injectors from the L77 motor. I swapped this motor into my 2002 Trans Am and am trying to get these injectors scaled properly but am unsure which data to use or even the size of these injectors. I've tried searching and can't seem to find a solid answer on what exactly these are. Through my own searching, it seems like they might be the LS3 injectors with a multiple hole orifice plate. If this is true would I be able to just use regular LS3 injector data? That is what I currently have it set up with right now using the conversion table I found on here. I would just like to make sure this is correct, the car seems to run and idle/drive fine with how I have it setup now.

Thank you in advance for any input!

A tune I found shows 36lb/hr at 3 BAR and 42lbs/hr at 4 BAR and I can only assume you are still running 58-60lbs of fuel pressure.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.