Thread: Help!!!! Can't watch video NO Render Video + Data to Album Option

Potential Tuner

Help!!!! Can't watch video NO Render Video + Data to Album Option

Hello,

To anyone who can help!!!! I am having problems with the TA app and viewing the video with data overlay. I'm using an iphone 6 ver. 9.3.3 and TA version 3.3.7. After I shoot the video which is also synched with my GoPro (successfully), I go to "sessions", click on the segment, and hit "share". At this point, I DO NOT see the option for render video + data to album. A friend has the same app and phone and this is what he's telling me I need to see in order to watch the video. Right now the video shows a dot like GPS navigating the segment. I have tried multiple times, including reinstalling the app and even downloaded the free app (I paid for the pro version). Nothing has worked. Help please!!!!
    Thanks
    Ben

Potential Tuner
    These are the options I get. Notice there's no render video + data to album

IMG_5513[1].PNG

If you used your phone to record video during your session, then once you open it, you will see a "Play Video" button, as well as having the output render option under the Share button (for iOS users). If those aren't there, then it would seem that no video was recorded on your smartphone itself (ie the main Video option was turned off, you didn't grant the app camera & microphone permissions when prompted, app was put in background mode during recording, phone was out of storage space, etc). Most of those should show an error message if there was a problem.

However, if you had the in-app video recording turned off and instead used the GoPro, then that footage is stored on your camera's own memory card and is separate from the in-app video functionality. You should have seen a notice to this effect when enabling GoPro control in the app. In this case, you can use the RaceRender software to bring in your GoPro or other footage, and overlay your TrackAddict data onto it.