Thread: Return to Stock

Return to Stock

Hello,

I'm selling my car and I'm trying to convert back to stock. I'm able to write my stock file but since it is cammed I want to put it back onto Diablo that I have a cammed tune for that way the person I'm selling to can do what they like in changes etc. But when I go to read with Diablo I get a Read Failed error so I'm not able to do anything with it. I spoke with Diablo they said HP uses a differnent bootloader. Is there a way I can return everything to stock as if HP was not there?

2013 Dodge Charger RT

Thank you for your time in advance!

Advanced Tuner
    So you currently have a Diablosport do has a custom tune file on it for your specific vehicle? If so, have you tried doing a return to stock with the Diablosport? And then just upload your custom tune file for the Diablosport back into the vehicle.

No he is saying that it was tuned on HPT and he wants to go back to diablo and gets an error when reading the backup file with Diablo tool. Your best bet is email engineering at HPT to see if they can make you a file that undoes the bootloader changes I think they do to the 13's and 14's. Otherwise there are a few otherways but require ecu be shipped off for repair

Hello! Sorry I was away for a bit but I appreciate your feedback! So far I was able to get the tune off of the vehicle with a Trinity just not the Intune i2? I did figure out the boot loader change after talking to Diablo as well. I'm going to finish up the tune and see if it'll write if so great! If not then it'll be $105 to have the dealer flash the PCM... yay!
    '13 Charger RT
    LMI V2 True CAI,
    SRT Manifolds and Mids
    Corsa Extreme Exhaust
    Interia Motorsports Crazy Jay Eagle Plus VVT Cam