Thread: 2016 c7 z06 fuel cut

Tuner

2016 c7 z06 fuel cut

Hello guys

Im new to this new GM torque model, im working with this Z on the dyno so far made 660ft/lbs and 650whp was battle with throttle closing got it square but when I started adding ignition timing the entire thing when south and throttle begin pulling and im reaching some type of fuel cut

i have attached my map and log of this event any help will be appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

It seems your torque tables are all over the place. Set the Peak torque back to stock as this is limiting you going into power enrichment. You will never see the torque you commanded at your current mods, so you might as well not ask for so much. Your PE kicks in at 4200rpm? An lt4 does cost a bit of money, so do it right.

Maxing out the torque tables doesn't make wonders. Now tuning your DD tables does.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazin' View Post
    It seems your torque tables are all over the place. Set the Peak torque back to stock as this is limiting you going into power enrichment. You will never see the torque you commanded at your current mods, so you might as well not ask for so much. Your PE kicks in at 4200rpm? An lt4 does cost a bit of money, so do it right.

Maxing out the torque tables doesn't make wonders. Now tuning your DD tables does.
    thanks I'll change the torque table back to stock, so the toque table numbers are preventing the PE to kick in once im at WOT ?

Tuner
    got the fuel cut issue removed, but now i have throttle closing in the mid range im still playing with the DD table raising it small increments
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GCtech View Post
    got the fuel cut issue removed, but now i have throttle closing in the mid range im still playing with the DD table raising it small increments
    Leave DD stock and bump the peak torque table about 40-50 from stock in the RPM area the throttle is closing, IMO. Has worked for me every time.

Also a good idea to put your Knock Fast Recovery Rate vs. Cylair Delta vs. RPM back to stock

Western New York's Performance Headquarters

Advanced Tuner
    See all that knock retard in your log? That can play tricks with the TPS.... Your first log looks lean too. You wideband sniffing this thing while its doing those pulls I hope....??
    Last edited by Asylumwarp; 08-12-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    Thanks,

Dustin