Thread: can somone look over my latest scan i think my o2 sensor needs replaced

Tuner in Training

can somone look over my latest scan i think my o2 sensor needs replaced

hi I was wondering if someone could look over my latest scan. my car started running really rough. I think the bank 2 sensor 1 is bad. it always shows really low voltage and the fuel trims are don't move lower than 25. I get a code for too lean bank 2 and on one occasion I got too rich on bank 1 I cleared that one and it hasn't come back but the bank 2 too lean is still there.

just want to make sure its the o2 sensor that needs replace. I also unplugged it while it was running and the voltage went to 450 mv and stayed there. thanks

bank 2 lean.hplbank 2 lean.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    Neither of those o2's is doing what I'd expect (i.e. switching between about 800-900mV and under 100). One is stuck on 20 and the other is flopping around a bit but not switching... Either they are both iffy or your tune is odd..?

kr D.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for looking it over but before I go out and buy two new o2 sensors is there anything that I could check that could make the o2s function like that. I don't think I have any vacuum leaks, fuel pump is good, pressure regulator and filter are new. Fuse is good, wires are all good I traced them back to the computer. If my injectors were dirty could that cause it or would that just make it run poor and lean

Swap sensors side to side and see if the issue follows it, if it does then you know that sensor is bad and it's not a wiring issue.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.