Thread: Problems with stft, ltft and knocks

Tuner in Training

Problems with stft, ltft and knocks

Hi, some days ago i see my ltft+stft are to high, and have a really bad knocks, i believe i have problems whit maf sensor or o2 sensor. here is my logs and my configuration files. thanks in advance.

stock maf ltft 23-08.hpllayout completo.Layout.xmlAfr error.MathParameter.xml[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]

Advanced Tuner
    Well has the car been properly tuned before seeing these issues? Didn't give us very much information about what your working with.

I do see that it is averaging about -15% on the LTFT throughout the entire log. So if it the MAF table was properly calibrated, then you can try and clean the MAF to see if that helps any.

Where are you located at? Only asking to see if you have a correct reading for a Baro of 79kpa.

Also see that you are getting knock mainly when you shift gears. So make sure, you do not have anything lose in the engine bay or bad mounts causing false knock.

Tuner in Training
    I tune the maf with afr error, i clean the maf and helps a little, yes the baro is correct a live at 6670 feet over the sea. So you think the maf can be the problem?

Tuner in Training
    i found the problem, i change the o2 sensor and the problem gone.
    Last edited by carlos; 09-06-2016 at 11:32 PM.