Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VE not responding to changes

Tuner in Training
    Or copy the zero kpa table over the whole table?

Yes copy the 0 kpa column to the whole table.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Tuner in Training
    Ok done and done still has the same issues do you think it could be a valve adjustment issue this all started happening after I swapped my rockers over to shaft mounts

Post latest log and tune that you're running.

Tuner in Training
    It's doing the same thing as that tune only thing I changed was the little bit of injector data. Are there any ses codes that could be turned off that was cause these issues I can set the VE table to 5 it will still idle rich and thenI can set it to 200 and it will still be lean popping and idle really rich to the point my wideband says rich
    Last edited by Natejk99; 12-11-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Have you tried putting it back in closed loop? Your VE table is such a mess I don't really have any confidence that that isn't the problem

Is fuel pressure holding?

Tuner in Training
    I don't have any o2s in it . I just tuned it in open loop the first time using my wideband, and yea the fuel pressures holding the pump is brand new magna fuel 750. I flashed in a stock ve table made some adjustments but it doesnt change it will idle really rich and be lean when i crack the throttle I'm starting to lose my marbles over here haha my first issue sacred as not failing the maf so anytime I'd write to it I wouldn't be able to keep it running I'd have to Hossa the gas to keep it running long enough to fail the maf and it would be fine after that I had fueling within 5% on the whole table
    Last edited by Natejk99; 12-12-2016 at 06:56 PM.

I see a spot in the log that doesnt make sense to me. at 06:08:45 your transition into PE, fueling increases according to injector MS, but your logged Injector FLow Rate goes from 78.00lb/hr to 77.8lb/hr. Does that make sense? Shouldnt Injector Flow Rate go up also? Not down?
    Last edited by 10_SS; 12-13-2016 at 09:14 AM.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Probably but it's such a tiny amount I can't see it mattering. Flow rate should stay the same on anything that is running a vacuum/boost referenced regulator

Tuner in Training
    Yea it should've stayed the same it's set to 78lbhr

Tuner in Training
    Ok flashed in a very old tune from when I first got it running back to the fire no start having to Hossa the gas to get it to fail the maf or something but I'm able to control fueling now shit makes no sense

Weird

Tuner in Training
    Yea makes no sense