Thread: Gm Maibu i try remove speed limit but still active with add more 10km/h

Tuner in Training

Gm Maibu i try remove speed limit but still active with add more 10km/h

Hi All
    I remove from this car speed limit that was limit to 180km/h i put 250km/h and now is limit to 190km/h, can someone please look on the files mybe i did somethimg wrong ?? thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Speed Limit 2 table is still limited.
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CatnipG5Bandit View Post
    Speed Limit 2 table is still limited.
    thank you very much !!

Advanced Tuner
    Why is there a "Speed Limit 2" limiter anyway? When is it used instead of the "normal" speed limiter? Just curious..

Also, if you enable "Tire Speed Limit", how does it know what tires came on the car (since there are multiple different tires that can come on a particular car)?

Have always wondered, but never asked... :-)

Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    Still car is limited to 198km/h at 3200rpm, i try all , in the start it was limited to 170km/h now after remove all limiters still cant drive over 198km/h please help, i attach the files i mod again. if some one need Stock also i can upload, please need help here,
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beats me, maybe contact support with your tune file.

I for one won't try going that fast in a malibu, it will not like full throttle shifts into 4th gear. The parts in a stock transmission aren't that strong. It like the 4T65e's, WOT 3-4 shifts will break parts.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i open support ticket with my mod file, lets see what happen,

If you have the factory tires on the car, check the speed rating. You really don't want to go 250 kph on tires rated for 180kph.
    2017 Chevy SS 6.2L/6M

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    When the earlier V6 models act like this you would have to change more than just the top speed limit. You would also need to disable: GEAR ABUSE, DIFFERENTIAL SCORE ABUSE, and any other ABUSE modes or limiters you can find in there, maybe there's even a limiter table with each gears top speed limit as well, you'll have to look I can't remember. I have also removed all torque management completely and have had no trouble resulting from that at all. Going over 6 years strong set up like this.
    Last edited by Dr. Nopps; 09-02-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nopps View Post
    When the earlier V6 models act like this you would have to change more than just the top speed limit. You would also need to disable: GEAR ABUSE, DIFFERENTIAL SCORE ABUSE, and any other ABUSE modes or limiters you can find in there, maybe there's even a limiter table with each gears top speed limit as well, you'll have to look I can't remember. I have also removed all torque management completely and have had no trouble resulting from that at all. Going over 6 years strong set up like this.
    I check table , table , and didnt find any table for speed ealse, i hope support can fix it