Thread: does anyone have time to look over my lbz tune file (68mm danville stg2r )

Tuner in Training

Exclamation does anyone have time to look over my lbz tune file (68mm danville stg2r )

Attachment 62542 not a stock truck by any means built trans and supporting mods . trying to make a safe target boost of 50 psi and my tune seems way too hot on the fuel side . trying to figure all this out but I'm at a loss
    Last edited by subiboost; 08-31-2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: tune file injector pulsewidth was at a insane limit

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    Big power means more fuel. It just happens. You can also make boost better by adding a little timing. On the ford's at least.

Tuner in Training
    injector pulsewidth was at a insane limit by accident so I made some changes to everything . if anyone could help me with any knowledge I would greatly appreciate it

Potential Tuner
    can you post the tune so i can look at it ?

Tuner in Training

tune file

subiboost 55 psi max effort.hpt lbz tune , wont make anymore than 38psi

The tune is locked. Repost the tune without a tuner lock my friend, or message me the file. I've been running the same turbo on my lbz for a couple years now, and have tuned a few other Dansville setups (along with other turbo setups on the lbz specifically) so I can likely offer some assistance.
    09 Cobalt SS - E47+EFR6758 =

07 Silverado ECSB LBZ Duramax - Bunches of goodies