Thread: BF F6 Typhoon, Scanner doesn't work at all.

Tuner

BF F6 Typhoon, Scanner doesn't work at all.

This is very strange and EXTREMELY frustrating...

I was scanning the car (BF F6 Typhoon) and everything was working perfectly. I then paid the credits and licenced the car, made a very small change to the program and flashed it in. Now it just won't scan.

It connects to the car, goes through the "scanning for parameters" etc etc, but simply won't scan..... I can press the record button as many times as I like but it simply won't record...

I rolled back to 2.24 and it scans perfectly.

I then reinstalled 3.2, and it just won't work...

Any ideas?????

Tuner in Training
    When version 3 came out I flashed my 2.x tune with a trans tune only. It flashed fine and as it turned out I wasn't happy with the trans changes I made.

I then tried to reflash the pcm with my known good version 2.x version tune with the version 3.x software. It failed to write, showing an error that I can't remember at present.

To fix my particular issue I reinstalled version 2.x onto my laptop and wrote the entire known good 2.x tune.

I sent the error log to hp tuners via the program so the devs may have some idea about my issue at least. They may help you through email support.

I'm not sure if this will help you but it's food for thought.

Tuner
    Thanks Puffwagon, I just sorted it out....

I had to "repoll supported parameters" a bunch of times and then it finally started working....