Thread: Dell inspiron 3000 2-1 support?

Tuner in Training

Dell inspiron 3000 2-1 support?

has anyone tried one of the new windows 10 dell 2-1 laptop/convert to table combos for hp tuners?

it's meant to be a FULL windows system that folds into a table.. trying to figure out if anyone has used it as a scanned already before i buy one.

Advanced Tuner
    As long as it runs "regular" windows (not Windows RT) and has a USB port, it should work fine. Many of us use much cheaper 2-in-1 devices and they work fine as well (for example, I use an Asus T100 2-in-1 all of the time) - it's a tablet that connects to a keyboard dock to make it like a small laptop - and can be had for less than $200.

If you are actually talking about the Dell Latitude 3000 series, you should be fine (Inspiron 3000 seems to be a desktop?)...

Agree. Anything running regular windows x86 or x64 with a USB port should work fine
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Advanced Tuner
    +2 : Anything running a proper copy of Windows + USB port/serial adaptor will be OK, imho. I'm just about to buy a high-end convertible from Lenovo myself, to replace my aging Sony... (I don't only use it for tuning ECUs!).
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Tuner in Training
    I ended up ordering a WalkNbook 2 in 1... since i only need it to log and display and not tune it should hopefully do the job.

Anyone getting a touchpad/laptop might want to check if it charges via USB. Avoids power adapters, extra charging cable, and you never have to worry about battery running low.

RCA Cambio 2016 edition. 32G/2G RAM 1.83G Quad core $120

cambio.jpg
    Last edited by NJ_Phil; 09-05-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ_Phil View Post
    Anyone getting a touchpad/laptop might want to check if it charges via USB. Avoids power adapters, extra charging cable, and you never have to worry about battery running low.

RCA Cambio 2016 edition. 32G/2G RAM 1.83G Quad core $120

cambio.jpg
    which tablet holder is that? the walkenbook will charge with a 5v source so i can charge it off the cig lighter if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
    which tablet holder is that? the walkenbook will charge with a 5v source so i can charge it off the cig lighter if needed.
    Made by Koomus:

https://www.amazon.com/Koomus-CD-Air...+tablet+holder

Picked mine up through Amazon, but it's available on eBay also. Surprised how sturdy it was. Has adjustments to handle a range of widths and the touchpad snaps in and out of the holder