Thread: Cobalt 2.2 wont start ?????????

Cobalt 2.2 wont start ?????????

I have a 2010 cobalt 2.2 I have downloaded the tune and was fixing other things on vehicle , tires alignment transmission pressure switch anf fluid and filter change . after all that I cranked car all was good fluid levels were good took for test drive shift good drove good went about 1.5 miles tuned around car died and now turn key and nothing gauges come on but I cannot get it to start,turn over or anything checked dtc's got some codes
    PO442
    PO606
    PO607
    PO700
    p2764

I checked and replaced the battery and checked ground connections on ecm and tcm checked all the fuses and relays I am at a loss about why it will not turn over or start

ANY HELP DIAGNOSING THIS GREATLY APPRICIATED

Both P0606 and P0607 are internal computer faults.

Could for sure be a reason it won't run anymore.

Did you change anything in the computer tune that could have made this happen?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

no I downloaded tune and that is all then did a trans pressure switch replace and fluid and filter change for trans and engine , cranked car ran fine checked fluids drove about one mile and it just quit , have manually checked all fuses and relays manually starting and stopping them all cleaned all connections and terminals for anything I could get to and still no luck. do you think the bcm is causing this or is it a pcm or ecm and how to test to determine which one needs attention , then do I have to go to the dealer to have them replaced or can they be done at home with HP Tuner software????????? this is completely baffling due to it was running just fine and them just quit

would doing a complete write over the ecm tcm possibly fix the problem just wondering

just rewrote the ecm/tcm no luck with it working, does anyone know if I replace the ecm if I can program the ecm or if it has to go to the dealer for this type of repair

A dealer would have to program a new blank computer to match your VIN.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

well I have this question then the ecm is accepting changes does this mean that ecm is good and that it is possible switch problems IE this is a cobalt