Thread: '14+ Ram 2500/3500 TPMS settings

'14+ Ram 2500/3500 TPMS settings

As you probably know Dodge had taken away the light load switch, and the dealer option to alter the tpms thresholds leaving vehicle owners who don't load their trucks to the max and change their wheel tire configuration staring at a glaring message and incessant chime if their tires weren't 65 psi in the front and 80 psi in the rear.

I get a lot of requests to change or delete the tpms system on Jeep and Dodge vehicles, and was wondering if this is a feature we can look forward to.

Being a BCM function I doubt it will ever be possible.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Well, on the newer stuff it's got a dedicated TPM module. The Jeep/Dodge speedometer is a correlation between the TCM, TIPM, ABS, and PCM modules on some of the vehicles, so anything is possible.

Not the answer your looking for however what I have been using is a bullydog gt gas tuner. I acquired it recently and the thing I like about it is the BD tuning doesn't have to be installed to use the "special features" like turning off tpms or seatbelt dinger or fogs with high beams .....

Just set everything the way you want it and unplug the unit and it stays the way you set it. Works on diesels too.