Thread: 2015+ F-150 Ecoboost Def Update

2015+ F-150 Ecoboost Def Update

Tomorrow's build of VCM Suite 3.2 will have the updated parameters. Please update and let us know if you guys have any other issues.

Happy Tuning

-EB
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Is this the final piece of the larger Ecoboost Update? I've noticed a couple of small things with the update you put out for my platform, but want to hold off so I'm not "flooding" support with tickets.

Also are there plans on putting something into HPTunes to aid in VE tuning for the fords with linear and quadratic speed density?
    2016 Ford Explorer Sport - 3.5L EcoBoost
    2006 Ford F150 Lariat - 5.4L 3V (315,000 miles )

14372395_1094454567309417_4904372156304812388_o.jpg

Thank you for all your great work on the Ford platforms Eric! Here's a shot of a 2012 F150 I tuned. Intake, 3" exhaust with cats, and no methanol on the stock tune is red. Tuned with meth in blue. All thanks to your good work, I've had no issues with throttle closing or any issues at all since the last definition update. We experienced a bit of spark blowout between 4k-4.5k but as you can see the truck made excellent power, especially through a stock y-pipe and stock cats. Smooth power and smooth boost curve. Thanks again and I look forward to turning up my ST some more!
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Quote Originally Posted by Trent_Petersen View Post
    Is this the final piece of the larger Ecoboost Update? I've noticed a couple of small things with the update you put out for my platform, but want to hold off so I'm not "flooding" support with tickets.

Also are there plans on putting something into HPTunes to aid in VE tuning for the fords with linear and quadratic speed density?
    It was the last vehicle to need an update. We are still constantly adding parameters to all the vehicles we support so if you need something added, just email support. If its major enough I'll add it to everything.

A tool for VE tuning is something I would like to get added to the software. No ETA though.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Blown383 View Post
    14372395_1094454567309417_4904372156304812388_o.jpg

Thank you for all your great work on the Ford platforms Eric! Here's a shot of a 2012 F150 I tuned. Intake, 3" exhaust with cats, and no methanol on the stock tune is red. Tuned with meth in blue. All thanks to your good work, I've had no issues with throttle closing or any issues at all since the last definition update. We experienced a bit of spark blowout between 4k-4.5k but as you can see the truck made excellent power, especially through a stock y-pipe and stock cats. Smooth power and smooth boost curve. Thanks again and I look forward to turning up my ST some more!
    Nice gains!
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    It was the last vehicle to need an update.
    So...the 2010-12 SHO database files are "complete"?

Quote Originally Posted by RacerRoy View Post
    So...the 2010-12 SHO database files are "complete"?
    No, I misspoke, I still have to update those.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC